THE BUSINESS LEADERS TASK FORCE
Since 2009, the Business Leaders Task Force on Homelessness has examined the challenges and opportunities involved in ending homelessness in our communities. Drawing upon local, regional and national resources and leaders in the field, the Task Force has gathered extensive data about the impact of homelessness, the resources available to address homelessness and the best practices employed by governments and agencies from coast to coast that have successfully reduced the number of people living on the streets.
The Task Force has prepared a comprehensive Action Plan that articulates the ways and means by which greater Los Angeles can – and must – end chronic homelessness.
The Task Force supports a set of coordinated, concentrated, measurable initiatives that once and for all will enable our community to steadily and consistently reduce the number of men, women, children and their families who suffer the ravages of life without a home in our region.
View a list of leaders who have committed to the successful implementation of Home For Good
TASK FORCE MEMBERS
- Renee White Fraser, Ph.D., Co-Chair, Fraser Communications, Inc.
- Jerry Neuman, Co-Chair, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Christopher J. Carey, City National Bank
- Jon Deusenberry, UPS
- Bill Farrar, Andrews International
- Ron S. Galperin, Law Offices of Galperin
- Richard Grimes, Capital Tower Group
- Douglas Hall, Wells Fargo
- Neil Haltrecht
- David Hamlin, Weisman Hamlin Public Relations
- Pilar Hoyos, Watson Land Company
- Fran Inman, Majestic Realty Co.
- Martha Saucedo, AEG Worldwide
- Berdell Knowles, ECG Equity Investors
- Wendy Colman Levin, Ph.D., Snak King Corporation
- Antonio L. Manning, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jeff McConnell, Annie Berghoff and Associates
- Julia M. McCallin, California Institute of Technology
- Kerry Morrison, Hollywood Property Owners Alliance
- Steven A. Nissen, NBC Universal
- James S. Parker, Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Kent Smith, LA Fashion District BID
- Jared M. Wolff, Pacific Western Bank
Thank you to our following sponsors:
Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
The Weingart Foundation